We are excited to officially introduce our new CRM, Pearson Connect! In addition to this program, we will also be using a new payment portal called Pearson Pay. Both programs will streamline the transaction process and ensure a faster payout time.\
- Agent websites: Each agent receiving their own personal webpage that will showcase their listings and contact information.
- Drip Campaigns: This will allow agents to follow up with clients and leads automatically, giving you one less thing to worry about.
- Mass Texting: Another great automation tool that will allow agents to easily text leads more efficiently.
- Credit Card Collection: Each agent will have a credit card on file (see form attached) that will be charged when additional services are ordered, i.e. marketing materials, photos, signs, etc.
- At time of login, agents will need to set up their Pearson Pay account to include their address and their credit card
- Invoice Automation: Agents will receive monthly invoices that clearly state what they are being charged for and the payments will be automatic in order to make the process more efficient.
The new processes will be replacing Copper so all transactions will need to be logged through the Agent Center using the “New Listing” and “New Closing” Forms.
Agents will also be receiving an email next week with directions on how to log in to your Connect account and your Pay account. We will have several training sessions to walk you through the new processes and how to get set up.
Upcoming Training Dates:
November 7th: Webinar Training – Introductions to Pearson Connect and Pay
November 21st: System training at 11 am, then Remine guest speaker at 12 pm