If you’re looking to post a What’s My Home Worth Post on your social media take a look below. This is a great way to generate some of your own business!
- In the MLS > Tools > Cloud CMA
- In Cloud CMA > Settings > Lead Generation – You will see a link to your personal, “What’s My Home Worth?” website. Copy and paste this to social media. You can attract interested sellers to learn about how much their home is worth automatically!
- Use an attractive photo to include in the post to catch viewers eyes. Any customer’s attention span on the internet is seconds, if not milliseconds.
- Post an interesting statistic about the neighborhood you want to attract.
- For Example: “Lincoln Park’s median home sale price has increased 12.34% in the past 2 years. Do you know what your home is worth?!?” With a specific number generated from Info sparks (statistic tool provided by the MLS), you can intrigue interest.
- Post to your personal AND business page
- On your business page you can then BOOST the post to Lincoln Park (we recommend targeting by Zip Codes as this is the most specific targeting method) to a specific age group.
- For example: If you’re going after 2 bed/2 baths, 18-24 year old’s most likely do not own this type of product, and 65+ might own something different. For $10-15, you should be able to reach 100s of new clients in the targeted zip code.
FYI, if a client goes in and types an address, but does not leave their information, their information will still become a lead! If you don’t have contact information, see following link to following up with Corefact seller clients HERE[/wpmem_logged_in] [wpmem_logged_out]