Why Are Reviews So Important?
Many potential clients find a Realtor by searching online, and will reach out to more than one prospective Realtor at a time. During their search they will stumble on many Realtors with 50 reviews and some with only 5 reviews. More times or not they’re going to pick the Realtor who has more reviews. Even a personal referral is likely going to search your name online before reaching out.
How to Request a Review From Your Client – It’s SO EASY!
We recommend you request a review from your client via text. The response rate is almost always higher. To request from your client:
- Login to PearsonCORE
- Find your client in your Smart CRM – open the contact
- Click “Send Text” – search for “Review Request Text” – hit “Send”
How to Get More Positive Reviews
- Talk about reviews with your client from Day 1. They’re the happiest!
- Drop hints into your day-to-day interactions
- Follow up with a personal phone call in addition to a text or email – See instructions above
- Asking for reviews should be part of your routine
- A transaction isn’t “CLOSED” until you get a review. Set a reminder!
- Don’t feel like you have to wait for a closing to request reviews
- Reach out to past clients!
- Personalize the language in the review request. Remind them the value you provide!
- Add a line in your email signature that says something similar to, “Happy with my service? Leave me a review on____________!” – Don’t forget to link the review page
- Respond to EVERY review!
- Focus on different review sites each quarter.
- New to real estate? No problem! You can begin building your online profiles with professional reviews. Reach out to past and present colleagues
We’re sorry, only registered agents get to view this content.
If you would like to join the team here at Pearson Realty Group become a real estate broker.
Registered real estate brokers please login to view content.