Why Are Reviews So Important?
Many potential clients find a Realtor by searching online, and will reach out to more than one prospective Realtor at a time. During their search they will stumble on many Realtors with 50 reviews and some with only 5 reviews. More times or not they’re going to pick the Realtor who has more reviews. Even a personal referral is likely going to search your name online before reaching out.
How to Request a Review From Your Client – It’s SO EASY!
We recommend you request a review from your client via text. The response rate is almost always higher. To request from your client:
- Login to PearsonCORE
- Find your client in your Smart CRM – open the contact
- Click “Send Text” – search for “Review Request Text” – hit “Send”
How to Get More Positive Reviews
- Talk about reviews with your client from Day 1. They’re the happiest!
- Drop hints into your day-to-day interactions
- Follow up with a personal phone call in addition to a text or email – See instructions above
- Asking for reviews should be part of your routine
- A transaction isn’t “CLOSED” until you get a review. Set a reminder!
- Don’t feel like you have to wait for a closing to request reviews
- Reach out to past clients!
- Personalize the language in the review request. Remind them the value you provide!
- Add a line in your email signature that says something similar to, “Happy with my service? Leave me a review on____________!” – Don’t forget to link the review page
- Respond to EVERY review!
- Focus on different review sites each quarter.
- New to real estate? No problem! You can begin building your online profiles with professional reviews. Reach out to past and present colleagues